About The Service
Did you know that there are over 1,000 different types of bacteria living on your face? But the good news is, not all bacteria are bad!
SKIN MICROBIOME is the make-up of both good and bad bacteria on your skin. There is an increasing awareness of the importance of a healthy skin microbiome in the beauty industry.
Benefits of the Pre+Probiotics Facial Treatment
- Includes BOTH Prebiotics and Probiotics ingredients: most similar facial treatments in the market are either having only the Prebiotics or the Probiotics as the ingredients but W.O.W has BOTH Prebiotics & Probiotics ingredients to effectively help balance skin microbiome
- The combination of both Pre+Probiotics makes this treatment a very potent and effective facial treatment for all skin types.
- This treatment helps remove “bad” bacteria.
- Prebiotic ingredients help to feed “good” bacteria.
- Probiotic ingredients help to add “good bacteria” to skin.
- Also comprises antioxidants, smart peptides and nutrients.
- Suitable for all skin types as it is customisable to treat different skin conditions from oily/acne-prone skin, ageing skin, to dry skin, pigmented skin, and sensitive skin
Why is having a healthy skin microbiome important?
- The more balanced and diverse the skin microbiome, the stronger is the skin barrier, leading to a healthier skin.
What leads to a healthy and strong skin barrier?
- Create the right skincare environment for skin
- Balancing the skin’s good and bad bacteria, thus resulting in healthy and balanced skin
- Strengthen skin resilience against environmental effects
- Increases the skin ability to maintain good moisture levels and pH levels
- Minimise factors that trigger sensitivity and irritation.