About The Service
A safe, certified tattoo removal solution from USA FDA approved goes into the surface dermis layer of the skin by using a similar tattoo tool used for eyebrow embroidery or micro-pigmentation which will then pull the pigment implanted into the skin back to the surface almost immediately.
The original tattoo ink will be sucked upwards though the skin and scab containing the tattoo ink will be formed over the treated area similar to when like you get your eyebrow embroidery done for the next few days.
The scabbing and healing process is around a week. When the scabs falls off, more tattoo ink will be extracted together with it. Over a period of one month, there might me more scabbing(but very mild skin) which will continue to pulls out even more tattoo ink.
Laser removal can cause a lot of bleeding as your skin get splits open by the power of laser removal. When the skin gets injured too much by laser, there will be risk of scarring and lost of hair permanently as laser kills the hair folicles.
Who should do this treatment?
- Permanent Makeup or tattoo that looks old fashioned
- Permanent Makeup or tattoo is of poor quality
- Pigment migration
- The client is not satisfied with the shape
- Unwanted pigment evolution turning red or green color
- Social causes
- Operations, injections
- Unevenly introduced pigment
- Uneven depth
- She shape is not drawn before the procedure
- Strict or very rounded inner corners of the eyebrows
- Remove the use of titanium dioxide-based camouflage(skin color cover)